Stag do party in Slovakia or Czech Republic? There is nothing better!
Let yourself be seduced by the beauties of these countries, and have a stag do or any party organized exactly to your taste. We guarantee that you have never experienced a better party.
Slovakia and Czech Republic are countries where you can do a lot on the weekend. It is close to everywhere, the people are friendly, the food is delicious and the beer is flowing.
After a fun-filled evening, enjoy a hearty breakfast and explore the city. In the weekend you will have time to see all the most important sights. You will remember this stag for a long time.
Why with us?
Because we're a sure bet! We have been organizing stags and other parties for a few years now and we have developed into a NO 1 on the market! We work only with the best hotels and suppliers.
Don't forget to start organizing your party well in advance, but at least two weeks before the wedding! It doesn't matter if the stag/hen do is organized by the best man or maid of honor, we tailor the party to everyone.
And you don't have to worry, even if it's a larger group of people, we can handle that as well. A rich program will guarantee that no one will be bored. And in addition to the stag do weekends, we will also help you with corporate teambuildings or other themed parties.
This beautiful historic city is also the capital of the Czech Republic. Prague is known all over the world, and many Hollywood celebrities also choose it as a party destination. The combination of the modern club scene and the Old Town, which stretches on two sides of the Vltava River, is sure to enchant you.
You can speak English in Prague without any problems, and you will find that you simply will not explore it in one weekend. Boating on the Vltava and a visit to Charles Bridge are worth a try. You will definitely want to come back here again. Distinctive Czech cuisine and local beers will make you fall in love with this city. And have you tried the beer spa yet?
Prague will enchant you at first sight:
- A cosmopolitan city full of clubs with a lively nightlife, everyone speaks English and tourists are very welcomed here.
- Czech cuisine and beer are known all over the world, you will see that you will love them too. Do not miss monuments such as Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Vaclav Square with the Astronomical Clock or the Dancing House.
- Prague has an international airport to which flights from all over the world fly.
Come with us to the capital of Slovakia! It is close to everywhere (regular flights fly from England and Ireland). Bratislava is a small but beautiful party city with an amazing atmosphere. It is located right by the Danube, so you can organize your party on the boat!
We will arrange an unforgettable party for you, and the next day you can have breakfast and go exploring the Old Town. There are many international restaurants with a great selection of food and drinks. You will be enchanted by the picturesque Hviezdoslavovo Square, the streets of the Old Town, Bratislava Castle near the Parliament Building and Devín Castle.
Bratislava is worth a visit:
- Destination made for the weekend, close to everywhere and easy to get here. Great number of clubs and rich nightlife in the city.
- The proximity of the Danube, and the streets and monuments of the Old Town will allow you to explore Bratislava on foot, there is simply everything together.
- Get ready for quality food, local beer and wine, you will find everything here. Everyone speaks English.
Košice is the metropolis of eastern Slovakia and the second largest city after Bratislava. Definitely worth a visit at least once in your life. Getting here is also easy. There is an international airport in Košice, from where there are regular flights from Dublin, Liverpool and Vienna.
Košice has its own special charm, which you will not find anywhere else. A small town, but full of history and charm. Here, too, it lives the nightlife in the Old Town, and of course you can get everywhere on foot. The next day visit St. Elizabeth´s Cathedral, Singing Fountain on the main square or you can go to the Castle Lookout Tower. Don't forget to try real Slovak specialties and local beer.
Košice will pleasantly surprise you:
- A small but history-laden city, and you will also have no problem getting here. Slovakia is a small country, made for a weekend trip.
- Full of pubs, discos, restaurants with quality food and alcohol will really surprise you.
- In Košice you will experience a completely different atmosphere than in Bratislava, it is an Eastern region and so people and culture are more cordial.
Brno is the second largest city and metropolis of the Moravian region. Lots of students and colleges gave the city a hipster feel. In short, you will feel young here, and it's like being made for a stag party. Brno is simply a city of young people and entertainment.
There is an International Brno Airport or you can easily get to Brno also from the airport in Prague in just two hours. In the evening, will you experience the urban spirit in various non-traditional establishments, will you taste traditional Czech dishes with a modern twist? Or do you like street food? You will definitely enjoy yourself in Brno. Did you know that in Brno you can try what it's like to find yourself in a war bunker, an armoured car vehicles or a real tank?
Brno win you over with its youthful charm:
- A small town where you can find everything at hand and something extra. Thanks to its student life, this city retains its youthful character.
- International airport with many cheap flights from different European countries
- There are famous wine cellars in Moravia, so you can also take a trip to the Brno countryside as part of a stag.