Visit this picturesque Slovak winery under the hills about 30 minutes from Bratislava, and learn how wine is made there. Enjoy a guided tour of this nice family winery and its vineyards, and taste some of their best wines, accompanied by a platter of cheese and meat specialties, and some bread rolls. With the commentary and explanations of the local wine expert, of course.
One of our lovely English-speaking guides will accompany you from start to finish, and our private transport will take you there and back in a comfy minibus.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Private transport
- Tour of the winery and vineyards
- Wine tasting (8 wine samples)
- A platter of cheese and meat specialties & bread rolls
- Expert commentary in English
Duration: approx. 2,5 hours