Prague Brewery with dish
The Staropramen brewery is a traditional part of Prague and the biggest brewery in the city founded in the year 1869.
You will start with 40-minute tour in the historic brewery parts including the consumption of one BIG 1l. beer for each of you. After the excursion you will be booked in the brewery´s restaurant. There you will have 6 premium Staropramen beers per person to taste.
After the tasting you will find the main dish, where you can choose from:
- Spicy brewing beef goulash (400g). Beef goulash drizzled with dark Staropramen beer, served in a cauldron with potato pancakes.
- Smíchov fried cheese (350g). Selection of fried cheeses, onion rings and fried potato chips, served with homemade tartar sauce.
- Beer sausages (180g). Beer sausages baked with onion and pepper in Staropramen Granát beer sauce, served with fresh bread.
- BBQ Chicken wings (300g). Chicken wings baked in sweet-spicy BBQ sauce, served with coleslaw.
- Roast pork knee - for 2 people (700g - 900g). Roast pork knuckle in a dark beer marinade, served with bread and vegetables.
Our English speaking guide will ensure that anything will run smoothly.
What does the price include?
- Hotel / city pick-up;
- English speaking guide;
- 40 min. of brewery excursion + 1 BIG beer per person;
- Tasting of 6 premium beers per person;
- Main course (choice from menu).